Botanical name: zingiber officinale.
Aroma: tart, spicy, refreshing with a slight bitterness.
Produce: method water distilation.
Topically: treatment for backache, arthritis, muscle pain, rheumatism, fractures, impotence, menstrual cramps. Circulatory system stimulating and libido revitalizing. Heart strengthening. Hair care, controlling dandruff.
Aromatically: direct and indirect inhalations to relieve sinusitis, sore throat, and runny nose. Reenergizing body, mind, and soul. Nausea and motion sickness healer.
Externally: cure for food poisoning, vomiting, dyspepsia, colic, spasms, intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery. Kidney stones dissolving. Common cold and flu, cough, asthma, bronchitis aid. Food ingredient (sweets, tea etc.). Consult with your doctor before use!
Internally: antiparasitic, diuretic, intestines and blood vessels contraction. Alzheimer's disease and dementia prevention. Food ingredient (baked goods, beverages).
- 3-5 drops for oil burner;
- internally non-fasting! no more than one drop of 2 times a day, mixed with honey;
- for inhalation 1-2 drops, duration hot procedure for 4-6 minutes, duration cold procedure for 5-7 minutes;
- for aromatic baths 3-4 drops;
- massage using 4-5 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil
for grinding 7 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil;
Consult with your doctor before use!
Storage: store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
Volume: 25 ml