Botanical name: zingiber officinale.
Aroma: tart, spicy, refreshing with a slight bitterness.
Produce: method water distillation.
Topically: treatment for backache, arthritis, muscle pain, rheumatism, fractures, impotence, menstrual cramps. The circulatory system stimulating and libido revitalizing. Heart strengthening. Haircare, controlling dandruff.
Aromatically: direct and indirect inhalations to relieve sinusitis, sore throat, and runny nose. Reenergizing body, mind, and soul. Nausea and motion sickness healer.
Externally: cure for food poisoning, vomiting, dyspepsia, colic, spasms, intestinal infections, and bacterial dysentery. Kidney stones dissolving. Common cold and flu, cough, asthma, bronchitis aid. Food ingredients (sweets, tea, etc.). Consult with your doctor before use!
Internally: antiparasitic, diuretic, intestines, and blood vessel contraction. Alzheimer's disease and dementia prevention. Food ingredients (baked goods, beverages).
- 3-5 drops for oil burner;
- internally non-fasting! no more than one drop of 2 times a day, mixed with honey;
- for inhalation 1-2 drops, duration hot procedure for 4-6 minutes, duration cold procedure for 5-7 minutes;
- for aromatic baths, 3-4 drops;
- massage using 4-5 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil;
- for grinding seven drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil.
Never take on an empty stomach! Do not use in case of individual intolerance to the components of the product. May cause irritation to sensitive skin. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. When pure oil comes into contact with the skin, warmth, burning sensation occurs, there may be redness, disappearing after 3-4 minutes. This is a natural reaction. Always consult a qualified aromatherapist before using it internally!