Botanical name: Eugenia caryophyllata.
Aroma: warm, woody, with a deep spicy hue.
Produce: method water distillation.
Topically: the world's strongest antioxidant, potent anti-inflammatory, an antibacterial, antiseptic, painkiller, antifungal, anthelmintic, anticonvulsant action.
Externally: relieves inflammatory processes, restores the skin structure, tones and improves metabolic processes in it. It is especially effective for the care of problem skin: it eliminates acne, acne, comedones.
Quickly heals injuries in the oral cavity, effectively relieves toothache.
It also reduces pain during sprains, dislocations and accelerates tissue regeneration (healing).
Stimulates hair follicles and improves hair growth.
Internally: cloves have strong anti-oxidant properties and support the work of the cardiovascular system when taken orally.
It has a general effect of enhancing activity, better digestion, and effectively treating various gastrointestinal tract diseases.
Clove oil allows you to completely stop the vital activity of parasites in the human body.
Aromatherapy: it is one of the best oils for psycho-emotional recovery after operations, injuries, and diseases. It relieves stress after mental and physical overwork, ideal for the correction of depressive disorders. Oil brings calm and warmth, allows you to cope with emotions, doubts, and fears. It improves memory.
It is an active aphrodisiac, carries confidence in its attractiveness, enhances attraction, and exacerbates sensuality between partners.
- for problems with the gastrointestinal tract: apply 1 drop of ether to a piece of bread and eat;
- to improve immunity: add one drop of clove oil to 2 drops of vegetable oil and take before meals 2-3 times a day;
- as an anesthetic: mix 1 drop with 1 teaspoon of honey;
- in case of acute toothache: moisten a cotton pad in vegetable oil and drip 2 drops (no more) of clove oil on it and apply to the aching tooth;
- to eliminate acne: apply oil with a cotton swab, pointwise, without affecting the skin around;
- from fungus: apply pure clove oil pointwise so as not to burn areas of healthy skin;
- from ticks in dogs: mix the base oil and 2 drops of clove oil, rub a few drops of this mixture against the dog's fur all over the body and comb thoroughly to evenly distribute the composition, add a little bit to the collar.
Do not use for women during pregnancy and lactation, young children, patients with diabetes mellitus, people who have disorders of the heart and liver. Clove oil is a concentrated substance, so it is not recommended to take it in its pure form, it is imperative to use a base oil. Consult with your doctor before use!