Botanical name: Pelargonium graveolens.
Aroma: warm bitter-floral with fruity notes.
Produce: method water distilation.
Topically: skin, muscles, gums, and tissues toner due to strong astringent properties. Wrinkle and scar reducer. Nerve painkiller. Treatment for wounds, cuts, acne, dermatitis and skin diseases. Repellent and insect bite healer.
Aromatically: direct and indirect inhalations to treat respiratory infections, anxiety and depression. Deodorant to combat body odor. Perfuming for your favorite personal care products.
Externally: natural rosy-mint aroma for homemade air freshener or deodorizer.
Internally: antiparasitic, diuretic, intestines and blood vessels contraction. Alzheimer's disease and dementia prevention. Food ingredient (baked goods, beverages).
- 3-6 drops for oil burner;
- internally non-fasting! no more than one drop of 2 times a day, mixed with honey;
- for inhalation no more 2 drops;
- to gargle add 2 drops in a glass of warm water;
- for the enrichment of cosmetics use 3 drops to 1 tablespoon of the basics;
- to relieve headaches, mix 1 drop of geranium oil with 4 drops of base oil and rub into the temporal region;
- pure oil is used to treat burns, cuts and frostbite.
Consult with your doctor before use!
Storage: store at room temperature, avoiddirect sunlight.
Volume: 25 ml