Botanical name: Juniperus communis.
Aroma: fresh, woody, sweet, earthy, fruity.
Produce: method water distillation.
Topically: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, antifungal, carminative, diuretic, stress-resistant.
Externally: relieves skin irritation caused by rashes and eczema, removes acne, reduces scars and stretch marks, antimicrobial activity against various bacteria, fungi and yeast.
Internally: for stomach problems (including ulcers, chest pain and indigestion), as a carminative (reduces intestinal gas), promotes appetite and digestion; helps to heal indigestion and to ensure proper secretion and outflow of bile, gastric juice and acids.
Inhalation: helps in the fight against a runny nose, unclogs the sinuses, relieves stress and tension.
Aromatically: creates a fresh and soothing atmosphere, refreshes carpet, toilet, car or furniture.
- for healing wounds, relieving spasms, carminative effect - 2-3 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil (coconut) and apply pointwise;
- compresses for joint pain and various injuries - 3-5 drops;
- for massage for sprains and rheumatism 4-6 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil (coconut);
- inhalation - drop 1-2 drops on each palm, rub them lightly into each other, then cover your nose with your palms and inhale deeply to relieve stress and tension - this will help you regain strength and regroup to find peace again;
- for an aroma lamp - 3-4 drops (relieving nervous tension, improving concentration, reducing anxiety, increasing efficiency);
- for an aromatic bath - 3-4 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil (coconut);
- for baths and saunas 3-5 drops;
- to freshen carpet, toilet, car and furniture, mix a few drops of essential oil with a little water in a spray bottle;
- inside for a cold in tea, 2 drops of oil mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
Consult with your doctor before use! Pregnant and lactating women are advised to temporarily refrain from using this essential oil.