Botanical name: Cymbopogon citratus
Aroma: fresh lemon grass.
Produce: method water distilation.
Topically: antidepressant, tonic, stimulant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, deodorant, antiseptic, antioxidant, healing, analgesic, astringent, fungicidal, insecticidal.
Aromatically: for removal of a depressive state, anxiety, insomnia, mood improvement, it helps concentration, improves mental alertness, the ability to memorize, increases efficiency, makes up for the deficit of positive emotions, banishes apathy and fatigue, improves mood, promotes the growth of self-confidence. Disinfects and freshens the air, providing an antiviral effect.
Externally: effective for oily / combination skin, cleanses and tightens pores. We recommend using dotted with acne and various inflammatory processes. By disinfecting properties resists bacterial and viral rashes, it stimulates the lymphatic system, removes toxins and wastes. Used for fungal infections of the nails and skin, parasitic dermatitis and scabies. Natural deodorant for feet with excessive sweat. Decreases oiliness and greasiness of the hair of the scalp.
Massage with essential oils of lemongrass reduces the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks lighten (striae), making them less noticeable. The same oil is used to relieve headaches and muscle pain, soothe the skin: eliminate itching, burning, swelling of insect bites. It recommended as a natural insect repellent.
Inhalation: prevent the development of infectious diseases, especially useful in angina, acute respiratory infections, laryngitis, tonzilitte eliminates the common cold, sinusitis, sinusitis, and is also very effective in the treatment of herpes.
Internally: in the treatment of problems of the digestive system (gastritis, nausea and diarrhea), normalizes the stomach with low acidity and a lack of enzymes. It increases appetite, making you forget about the problems such as heaviness, flatulence and colitis. In sports perfectly relieves muscle pain, while stimulating blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, helping to accelerate the removal of lactic acid. Actively influence the metabolism, allowing to cope with dizziness, headache, hypotension and weakness. A natural diuretic.
- internal use: 1 drop mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey, drink 3 times a day. Wash down with juice, tea, yogurt. Do not take before bedtime!
- 2-4 drops for oil burner for 15 sq.m.;
- stomatitis, bleeding and inflammation of the gums 5 drops of essential oil mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey, mix well the mixture into a glass of warm water, then rinse your mouth. Do not swallow!
- hot and cold inhalation 2 drops, duration of procedure 4-6 minutes;
- massage using 3-4 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil;
- for the enrichment of cosmetics 3 drops to 1 tablespoon of the basics;
- cleaning and then narrowing lemongrass 7 drops mixed with 10 drops of olive oil, apply exactly to porous portions and leave for 5 minutes, then applied to wash and jojoba oil or any soothing cream. It is recommended to carry out the procedure 2 times a week, 15 times the number of procedures.
Contraindications: Never take on an empty stomach! Inside can not be used during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use continuously for more than two weeks. Not suitable for children under 7 years old. With care for people with increased excitability, for hypertension, diseases of the prostate, as well as glaucoma. Contraindicated in gastric ulcer on a background of increased acidity. Upon contact with the tangible net oil burning and redness of the skin, disappearing after 3-5 minutes. This is a natural reaction.
Consult with your doctor before use!
Storage: store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
Volume: 7 ml, 25 ml