Botanical name: Мelaleuca alternifolia
Aroma: cold, camphor, spicy with a hint of wood.
Produce: method water distillation.
Topically: antiseptic, disinfectant, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, local anesthetic, adaptogenic, sudorific, vermifuge, soothing, regenerating, wound-healing, analgesic, sedative, radioprotective, antispasmodic.
Aromatically: oil helps relieve fatigue and enhance performance, activates the processes of perception and memorization of information, it helps to resist negative influences and aggression, antiviral effect to disinfect the premises.
Externally: it is recommended for oily/combination skin and chronic and acute inflammatory processes, eliminates and pustular acne, herpes, eczema, bacterial, viral, and parasitic dermatitis. Eliminates itching, redness and irritation, restores skin relief after injuries, and evens the complexion. Treats wounds, cuts, abrasions, bruises, and sprains enhance tissue regeneration. Ideal cleanses the oral mucosa: removes plaque from the teeth and tongue, odors, effectiveness for treating oral diseases, and the strengthening of the gums (toothache, periodontal disease, periodontitis, gingivitis, caries). Oil is a strong anti-inflammatory and antiviral agent (bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis). It is an effective remedy for inflammation of the nose, throat, respiratory organs, and febrifuge in fevers. It stimulates the body's immune forces, increases the level of white blood cells, eliminates inflammation and swollen lymph nodes, and has neuroprotective and anticarcinogenic effects. It prevents the growth and division of atypical benign and malignant neoplastic cells. Optimizes digestion, relieves symptoms of food poisoning (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
Destroys the pathogenic flora of the vaginal mucosa, eliminates cystitis and inflammation of the urinary tract, regulates the secretion of the vagina.
Quickly eliminates itching, swelling, redness after insect bites.
Inhalation: for all kinds of respiratory diseases: laryngitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, etc. It is very effective in treating dry cough and nasal congestion.
- Internal use: without a doctor's advice is contraindicated, since the slightest violation of the oil dosage by ingestion may cause severe irritation of the mucous membranes of internal organs;
- 5 drops for oil burner for 15 sq.m.;
- stomatitis, bleeding, and inflammation of the gums and sore throat: 5-10 drops of essential oil mixed with one tablespoon of honey, mix well the mixture into a glass of warm water, then rinse your mouth. Do not swallow!
- hot inhalation 1-2 drops - duration of procedure 4-5 minutes; cold inhalation 2-3 drops - duration of procedure 5-7 minutes;
- massage using 7-8 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil;
- for a relaxing bath: 8-10 drops, duration of procedure not more than 10 minutes;
- for rubbing 10-12 drops per 1 tablespoon of base oil;
- daily for 1-2 drops dentifrice on a toothbrush wet;
- dot net oil applied to the skin inflammation, fungal infections, warts, blackheads, acne, cold sores.
Be careful using tea tree oil for children up to 3 years. This is one of the few oils that, even when applied in pure form, does not cause irritation, the only contraindication is individual intolerance. Consult with your doctor before use!